Sunday 2 August 2015

Waffle Flower Willy & Friends Cuteness

Goodmorning lovlies!! It is Sunday, so you know I have a cute card to share with you! Todays card was made using the Waffle Flower 'Willy & Friends' stamp set. I have already made two other cards with this set, and I just love it so much!
After making my pink dancing card with this stamp set, I had the idea to use some tulle to jazz up this cuties skirt. But when I got out the tulle and started playing around with the stamped images I thought WEDDING!!! So these little monkeys turned into a bride and groom! Don't they look sweet? I love how they turned out! I added some tulle to one of the cute bows and turned it into a viel. The little groom monkey got a shirt and bow tie! ;) I copic coloured the stamped images, using the shadowing technique that I saw on the Waffle Flowers Youtube channel. I just love using that technique now... you just leave alittle white edge around the image and it gives it some amazing shadow. The papers that I used are from the Doodlebug Graduates collection and the cute 'Love' sentiment is just a sticker from a Simple Stories sticker sheet. Here is another picture of this cuteness!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It means so much to me!! Of the three cards I made with this Waffle Flower 'Willy & Friends' set, which one was your favourite? Here is where you can find this cute set: www.waffleflower.com xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink dance shaker card. But they all are really cute you do great work I get a lot of inspiration from your ideas :). Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much! That means a lot! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment xo

    ReplyDelete