Friday 14 August 2015

My Style Stamps Pocket Letter "Frozen Treats" and "Happiness Enclosed"

Hello Crafty Friends! I am back to share with you my design team project for this week featuring some of the sets from the new My Style Stamps release! Today I will be sharing with you a project I made using the "Frozen Treats" and "Happiness Enclosed" sets, which are two of my favourites from the new release!
For my project this week I made a fun summer pocket letter. These are all the craze right now and I have been loving making these and selling them in my Etsy shop. For this pocket letter I used the stamps to create my background cards, I love how they turned out, it is so nice to get such a nice array of uses for my stamps.
I copic coloured the chocolate sprinkle popsicle in the middle shaker pocket and added some My Style Stamps mixed sequins. I also copic coloured the coconut drink. The other Popsicle were paper pieced using some coloured paper. I stamped some of the sentiments onto tags, circles and also created a cute stamped washi tag. I think that one is my favourite pocket. Then of course I filled up the back with goodies and it's ready for a crafty home. This cutie is available for purchase in my Etsy shop. These super cute My Style Stamps sets are not available for purchase yet, but they will be later this month. Here is the site where you will be able to find them www.mystylestamps.com
Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have an awesome day. Xo

2 comments:

  1. Cute pocket letter! I haven't made one of these yet but I am seeing a lot of them around blogland. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like the way you used your stamps to make the background papers. Nice color combo too.

    ReplyDelete